1.05.2009

Happy New Year

2009 is upon me. Here's some goals for this blog in the new year:
  • Post More - I already have sort of failed this since it's already 5 days into the year before I even get around to a New Year's post. I'm shooting for twice a week.
  • More Exposure - Try to get some others to come to the site. Currently it just exists as a place for me and me alone. Maybe there are other people out there who enjoy 40K and warhammer online
  • More Painting - I'm going good on this. I've got ten daemonettes a few drybrush passes away from being done. Pictures will be up soon.
  • More supplements - I've got my campaign write-up and a scenario that I want to polish up and post. I'd like to do more of these things, especially since I have a regular group that seems willing to indulge me.

That's it. We're off to the races.

No comments: