10.04.2007

Dross



It's time once again for a reckoning. The above chart is a map of September's finances. You'll notice that savings doesn't really factor into it (the "Extra" bit goes to paying off credit card debt that has been slowly accumulating). So October is going to bring a tightening of the belt. Specifically I need to reduce the pieces of the pie taken up by Lunch (which includes some miscellaneous expenditures), Dining and especially the Useless categories. Entertainment was high last month due to the acquisition of a painting.

Also this month I'm going to bring back the weight loss competition. This time I'm going to include weight lost on my body as well as rubbish shed from my life. I'm setting an arbitrary goal of two hundred pounds by the end of the month.

No comments: