3.09.2009

Update

Well, so much for posting more regularly. It's been a month.


Lots of Games-Workshop related stuff going on.



Dawn of War 2 hit. It's been fun going through the single player campaign, both cooperatively and on my own. Multiplayer smackdown on the AI is a fun after work activity.



I've been playing Dark Heresy with three other friends. I GM'ed our first mission, Shattered Hope. This was a simple mission that took a single night to run through. It was originally designed as a demo mission for GenCon so it could probably be played through in a couple hours if everyone was familiar with the rules and on-task. Afterwards we played through the first half of the adventure in the back of the rulebook, with a different person in the group GMing. I'm having fun with my feral word guardsman, Mar. We'll likely wrap up the adventure tonight.


Tuesday night has been going well for the Demons. We've mostly been playing team battles, so the demons have had a chance to really shine. I suspect that tomorrow night will be their first solo battle in a while, so we'll see if I've learned anything from my forays into team-play.

No comments: