7.28.2007

Exercise Roundup

I should probably do this at the end of the month, but I'm curious and want to do the calculations now.

Since starting my bike to work program Let's see how many miles I've logged in July

Week 1(July 1-7): 4 miles running, 37 miles biking
Week 2(July 8-14): 9 miles running, 76 miles biking
Week 3(July 15-21): 25 miles running, 76 miles biking
Week 4(July 22-28): 10 miles running, 76 miles biking
Total: 48 miles running, 265 miles biking

I think what I can take away from this is that my running regimen is suffering. By splitting up my bike commute across two days I end up fairly tired. Indeed, this Thursday's bike commute in the morning was slow and painful. I was just very tired. I may need to bite the bullet and start commuting to and from work on the same day. That would leave every other day for running and also give me the all-important rest day.

Friday Commute: Bus to work, bike home
Friday Exercise: 19 miles biking

Saturday Exercise: 5 miles running

No comments: