7.06.2007

Rise From Your Grave

I've left the blog dormant for a while now. I believe it is time for a resuscitation. I find myself wishing I had a location to record my daily exercise activities. An exercise log can be valuable for determining progress towards a goal.

Also, an unfortunate event has left me without a vehicle. I live twenty or so miles from where I work, so I figured I would chronicle the various ways I will be commuting.

Finally, I've found myself in the kitchen quite a bit lately, and I'd like to have a reference for what I've made and where the recipes can be found.

To kick things off:

Thursday's exercise: Running - 4miles Biking - 19 miles
Thursday's commute: Bus in the morning and bike home in the evening. 1 hour 50 minutes for the commute home. I believe this time can be improved.

No comments: