8.14.2007

Gencon

I'm off to GenCon. It's four days of magic and mayhem. I'm going in a party of three, and we're traveling to swampy Indianapolis with very little planning. Even our plans for lodging are tenuous at best. We might be sleeping under the stars for all I know.

Being out of town for a week means I'm going to give my legs a much-deserved rest. They've been getting kind of beat up with my sudden increase in activity. I'm hoping the week long hiatus gives me sufficient time to recover, but isn't so long that I will start losing muscle and endurance.

And of course there's the danger of eating too much junk food and gaining a bunch of weight.

Saturday Exercise: None

Sunday Exercise: 9 miles running

Monday Commute: Vacation
Monday Exercise: None

Tuesday Commute: Vacation
Tuesday Exercise: None

No comments: