11.04.2006

And Work it Side to Side

A lovely trip to Renton netted me my five dollar chunk of plastic and metal. Returning home I spent a half hour trying to wedge it into the computer. In between bouts of the computer failing to boot and being convinced I had broken one thing or another I finally determined that the lump of metal and plastic was not in fact what I needed. Fully engaging my looking skills, I discovered that the new video card I purchased had indeed come with the necessary hunk of plastic and metal and the video card was installed in short order. My trip to Renton was at least productive in that I was able to collect two hundred dollars worth of DVD televisions shows for a friend of mine.
This morning found me at the gym for a refreshing upper body workout. There was some sort of energetic step arobics class going on while I was there. Indeed, you could hear the woman leading the class from any point in the building. She was a consumate liar, promising her class just "one more" for the better part of an hour.
The rest of the day was spent on video games, movies and television. However, the entertainment was enjoyable and was viewed in good company so I cannot say that it wasn't time well spent.

No comments: