11.13.2006

I Am Not a Good Blogger

Only a week and a half in and I have missed two posts. In a row. Historians will scratch their heads when they try to reconstruct these two days of my life. I will try to summarize here so biographers to come have clues about what has transpired these last three days.

More books and CDs were given away. There are two major second hand book chains in town. One is picky about what it takes but gives more credit in return, the other takes everything but gives much less. So the former gets whatever books of mine they want while the latter is left to sift through the dregs. The weight total for objects removed from the house is now one hundred fifty six pounds. This means I am halfway to my goal. Which I suppose is appropriate since the month is halfway over.
I joined a group of friends for a Saturday outing to the theater. We saw a stage adaptation of some of H.P. Lovecraft's stories. Open Circle Theater consistently does a good job bringing these stories to life and should be lauded for their efforts.
Today's efforts were spent on programming and leisure. I have been so occupied with electronic entertainment that I have mostly ignored the physical needs of my body. With that in mind, I bid a fond adieu to the blogosphere and hie myself to the kitchen for reheated leftovers.

No comments: