11.02.2006

First Day of Vacationing

Quite the busy day today. It is an auspicious start to what I hope will prove to be a productive period of time away from the office.
I am quite enjoying this chronicling of my exploits. Taking a moment to sit and collect one's thoughts at the end of the day can provide significant personal insights. You might ask, "What insights?" I would reply, "Personal ones."
Today, in no particular order, I lifted weights at the gym, took a print to be framed at the shop where they do the framing, traveled to the land of cheap semi-disposable Swedish furniture, dropped off fifty pounds of clothing and other sundries at the thrift store and went to the second-hand bookstore to trade some books I have read for some books that I haven't. I had a nice dinner and spent a number of hours reading and watching Stargate. The adventures of Jack O'Neill and his merry band are continually entertaining.

I also have a friend who makes a mean hot schnocolate.

No comments: