11.08.2006

Revolutionay Weight Loss Program

I started the morning with a refreshing workout at the gym. All this vacationing allows me much more time for self improvement. It has also given me more time at home which has opened my eyes to all the extraneous stuff just taking up space. It's time for a change. I will be divesting myself of years of accumulated dross. No more will there be shirts in the closet, unworn for years. Gone will be the obsolete computers that haven't been turned on since the last presidential administration.
As a measure of my progress I will track the aggregate weight of all discarded items. I will grandfather the clothing and books that were disposed of last week. This brings me to roughly sixty-five pounds. A goal of three hundred pounds by the end of the month seems modest and within my ability to accomplish. If TV were in charge, people would have to eat Subway sandwiches to lose that much weight.
Guitar Hero II is fabulous. Much of the day was spent pretending to be a rockstar.
Finally, the Democratic party is gaining steam and is poised to take back congress. I feel like my favorite, down-on-their-luck sports team is staging a comeback.

No comments: