11.08.2006

New Pants!

A wonderful, kind and loving friend of mine helped me immensely by repairing a number of pairs of pants that had fallen into disuse. Either because of holes, missing buttons or inappropriate hemming the pants were unusable or made me look like a fool when I wore them. No more! Now they are impeccable and I shall be the envy of all men when they see me in my new pants!

The weather was hospitable this morning, so I woke myself up with a lovely run. With the colder temperatures it takes a bit longer to get warmed up. I suppose the slower pace at the beginning lets me enjoy the scenery more. I suppose.
A computer in the household has come down with a malady. Hear me, UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME. Go back to whence you came and bother us no more.
I'm taking some old computers in to be recycled tomorrow.

No comments: